Thursday, July 23, 2015

Shoot the DVD Player: a film podcast co-hosted by yours truly


Hello there, remember me? I've not been using this blog much - essentially because I don't really have any idea what to use it for any more. Remember when blogging was a real thing?

Anyway, if anyone is still subscribed to this dusty old blogspot, I'd like to let you know about the film podcast Tim and I have been making. It's called Shoot the DVD Player (geddit?), and each week we review one new (to streaming or DVD) movie, and two others drawn from the mists of any-old-time.

We're a bit erratic on posting it sometimes (who would have thought that university, full time work and several children would get in the way of cinema??), but we've just reached episode 21 (reviewing A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night, Sister, and The Riot Club), so now that we're of legal age in the US feel free to give it a listen. I have yet to swallow my own tongue on-mike, but who knows, this might be your lucky week.

The podcast is available to stream here, or subscribe here on iTunes. Please review us on iTunes if you subscribe through there! We like stars. You can also follow us for updates on Twitter at @shootthedvd.

And with that, er, bye again...


No comments: