If the pictures are to small to read, click on them and they should (I think) open in a larger format.
Today's is a visual poem (format suggested by @sorrel_smith) in four images that talented photo-taking friends have kindly allowed me to use:
- Balloon by Greta Punch http://www.flickr.com/photos/gretastardis
- Pinot Grigio by Mademoiselle Delicieuse http://spoonforkandchopsticks.blogspot.com/
- Hers by Christopher Miles http://www.flickr.com/photos/christopherjamesmiles/
- Richmond by Andrew Wurster www.blog.awursterphotos.com
I've never done a visual poem before, so it's not as experimental as they can be. Mainly because the only editing software I had access to that I actually knew how to use was Paint. Yep. You heard right. Paint.
Today's poem is based on suggestions from four peeps:
- @realnixwilliams: "a poem about popping balloons!"
- @ernmalleyscat: "a waiter's friend"
- @mlledelicieuse: "wanting to uncork a bottle of wine whilst waiting for the train"
- @sorrel_smith: "on information travelling digitally, through wires and the ether!"
(Once again, if anyone objects to their tweets being plundered, let me know!)